Huwebes, Abril 21, 2011

Believing Lies [Part II]

My  best friend and I was so bored one day that I borrowed her sketch pad,

instead of drawing things, I wrote something...


I wrote:


" I will set you free to make you happy

than to suffocate you..."

"I would never want to see you hurting

because seeing you in pain gives me twice the pain you feel"

then she replied...:


"It's just like every other people would say,

that you would set that person free for that person to be happy...

"Why not just say that I will set you free,

as if you cared anyway?"

I knew back then that what she said was true,


but there's just this part of me saying that I wish it weren't...


I wish it weren't because I would feel better if he cared...


That person I cared for the most...


Doesn't really care...


But believing the lie that that person did care...


somehow, lessens the pain that my heart was suffering for a while.


Sometimes, it makes you feel lighter hearing these lies. Even if it is just temporary.


But then, it would be better to hear the truth and be happy because you knew...


It would take all the hurt and sadness quickly if only the truth was always stated...


Although there are secrets that should not be revealed,


it's  nice to live a life where there wouldn't be two-faced people facing you with the face that's more like a mask of who they truly are...


Which do you prefer?


Living a life full of happiness and knowing the fact that it isn't real


                          or


A life with problems and responsibilities that you know is real?


At the end of the day, it's our decision to make for ourselves.


Where do you stand?


2 komento:

  1. Delusions? I guess that's the "World of Lies" is....

    Hey, I GOT A STORY IDEA! XD

    Thanks!

    TumugonBurahin